It’s Friday and so I figured I would post another gratitude list. Yes, I do that a lot, but I’ve told y’all that gratitude is huge in my life, and I do gratitude list’s regularly in my daily life, so I will let y’all in on some of them.
- my marriage
- it’s healthy
- it’s monogamous
- over 28 years of actual marriage
- back together for over 6 1/2 years
- our home
- not just a house where we keep our stuff
- modern day conveniences
- cell phones
- scripture app
- the Book of Mormon
- further testifying of my Savior
- plain of speech
- gives me such peace to read
- the Holy Ghost
- can be my companion
- teaches me more as I learn and am open to it
- I am still a non-smoker
- since Oct 2, 2013
- no obsession over tobacco
- I can smell more today
- I have choices today
- Not stuck in a rut
- can change my attitude when necessary
- I am in charge of my attitude
- I am in charge of my happiness
- Spiritual principles
- spiritual awareness
I try to switch things up a little so each of my lists is not to similar to the last one I put up. Let me know how you liked it.
Tell me some things you are grateful for!
Remember: What e’er thou art, act well thy part!